Find Your Purpose With Us
Our staff members are the heart and soul of how we serve others. We want our residents AND our employees to be better for having been a part of the Presbyterian Homes of Kentucky family.
When you work at Presbyterian Homes of Kentucky; it’s not just another job.
It’s meaningful opportunity to serve a population of people near the end of their lives. As one staff member shared, “We care for the residents, but they also care for us.”
Why You Should Join Our Family
As an employee, you'll enjoy
- A structured, supportive, collaborative work environment with an emphasis on teamwork
- An atmosphere of mutual care and respect
- 401K program with company matching
- A generous employee benefits package including affordable, comprehensive health, dental, and vision insurance options
- The option to participate in employee health program Call to Health, with resources designed to improve and maintain mental and physical health
- Paid vacation, personal, and sick time for full-time employees