Affordable Apartments for Seniors
Located in Louisville in the Buechel neighborhood, Westminster Terrace Apartments offer affordable housing for seniors ages 62 and older. Newly renovated, you’ll find one and two bedroom apartment homes as well as communal spaces for gathering including a kitchen, fitness facility, and outdoor spaces.
Additionally, the Traeger Institute at the University of Louisville is available to provide social work and community-based services to tenants through a satellite Wellness Center located in the building. Tenants can enjoy art therapy, individual or group therapy, and more.
- Rent includes electric, heating, cooling, sewer, water, and trash services
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Private bathroom
- Private balcony
Westminster Apartments At-A-Glance
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Elevator access to all floors
- Fitness facility
- Secure, key fob entry to building
- Multi-purpose room with free WiFi
- Onsite building management and maintenance
“Awesome place to live! Excellent staff and maintenance. Friendly residents feels like home and family.”